Sunday 27 October 2013

Welcome!

First post; welcome to my blog! Herein will lie my musings, ramblings, and stories. Mostly real-life things. You'll be warned if something I write is fiction. I promise.

Who I am: A wife, daughter, and sister. A mother to one angel baby and one fur baby. I have a home-based business that I work on a part-time basis, and I also work full-time at a large insurance company (read: paper pusher). I wish I could be a Stay At Home Wife with my business, but the timing isn't right yet. One day.

In the meantime, my husband and I are trying to conceive our first take-home baby. I was pregnant for a very short time in the summer of this year (213), but alas, it ended, and took a piece of my heart with it. Our little Raspberry. So, we've started over. There will probably be a post about it later on in the blog.

For now, I wanted to just start a blog again! It's been a while since I've done the whole blogging thing (pretty sure I was single back when I last blogged), so now, my feet are wet, and the adventure can continue! Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment